This competition is for kids that are showing potential and need to focus on match specific training, basically mirror club inter- comp, but without the travel, and supervised by a coach.
Format: The players will be broken down into teams with time restricted matches each week.
- A Ladder will be created to ensure accountability and commitment, also encourage intensity and focus in a training environment.
- At the end of each term, a team will be announced winners at a presentation day/night.
- Each player will play two singles each week, playing to time, with all scores recorded and collated each week.
- Full compression balls used on full size court, with the league split into divisions.
- The Junior League is run during school terms, and will break for the school holiday period.
For more information / enquires please contact our League Manager Emily Slocombe on:
Tennis Office: (03) 5975 6124