Junior Interclub Competition takes place on Saturday mornings between 8:15am & midday. Junior Competition is inter-club, and takes place at numerous clubs South to Sorrento, East to Flinders and North to Somerville.
- Players must be Under 18 Years of Age at the start of the season
- This competition is run by the Peninsula Tennis Association (PTA), which means that all players must be a current member of Mornington Tennis Club to take part
- The Summer Season runs from October through to March (breaking for 1 month between mid December to the end of January)
- The Winter Season runs from April through to September (breaking for school holidays)
- Players must be a member of the Mornington Tennis Club to compete
For more information / enquires please contact our Junior Co-ordinator Kate on:
Tennis Office: (03) 5975 6124