29 Jul MTC Memberships Renewals and Subscriptions (NEW!)
MTC Memberships Renewals and Subscriptions
It’s that time of year again! Memberships for the Mornington Tennis Club are now due, but this year we’ve got some exciting changes to memberships that aim to provide greater flexibility and a wider range of membership options. Please note the following important dates:
- 31 Jul 2019 – 2018/2019 memberships expire, but a two week grace period applies due to delays in sending this notice
- 14 Aug 2019 – Members who renew by this date will receive a 10% discount
- 15 Aug 2019 – Members who have not renewed will become non-financial
- 31 Aug 2019 – Members who renew after this date will be subject to a $20 re-joining fee
New Membership Types
We have recently introduced a new Holidayer membership for players who reside greater than 25km from the Club. We now also have a Weekday Social membership, have extended Concession Membership to include Health Care Card holders, and will be introducing additional flexible memberships over the coming months. See a list of current memberships here.
Automatic Renewals / Subscriptions
MTC now offers the ability for members to subscribe to monthly and annual Club memberships with credit card payments. This enables automatic renewal and the ability to spread membership payments across the year (monthly memberships), providing you with great convenience and flexibility.
- Annual Memberships – via MTC Website
- Monthly Memberships (Minimum 3 Months, 10% annual fee per month) – via MTC Website
- One-Time (Traditional Method) – via My Tennis or In-Person
How to Renew
There are numerous ways to join the Club or renew your MTC membership.
- Email – Return the PDF application form by reply email
- In Person – Download the application form (available at Club from tomorrow) and return with payment at the Club or by post
- My Tennis – Renew via My Tennis (one-time payments only, subscriptions not available)
- MTC Website – Monthly and annual subscriptions, complete application and payment online